Let's face it, you can be sure of life, you can be sure your auto insurance and homeowners, but none of these conditions will help you a bit 'in a time of crisis. One might think that you are covered for almost every event that could happen, but my friend is very wrong.
She has completely forgotten the most important insurance you may have. This is your assurance of survival. When situationsdevelopment can only count on yourself and nobody else. The government will be too busy to deal with you and I. They will simply be overwhelmed. If you think I am exaggerating the crisis that thing back to New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina struck.
It would be nice if you could easily circumvent the problems that we do not care for, and step carefully behind the curtain and return only briefly to see things as we would like them to be.Unfortunately this is not the case. The world is what we see and we must learn to be the best we can do. We can not rely on the old adage that it will not happen to me or will not happen. Many families were completely wiped out by the family to think in this same direction.
I'm sure he would not deliberately feed your children, or subject them to unnecessary cold or other discomfort. But think for a moment what is being done toyour family if you do not need to be prepared. We must be prepared for any emergency or disaster.
With our world in this crisis that is in our interest to stock up on extra food and supplies. Do not wait until the last moment and then to the store to stock your pantry quickly. This does not work and you will only risk yourself and your family. E 'and prepare your responsibility to care for your family, why not start at home. And 'your staffresponsibility for your family. several items that people need to prepare include:
precious metals such as gold or silver, that in case of emergency can be used for barter. Keep in mind that these precious metals is only worth something at the beginning of the crisis. As things get worse food quickly take their place as a valuable resource. They have a large portion of your money in case of emergency. Banks will not give during a crisisyour money.
At least three months supply of food and water. An annual value of these items would be better and should be your goal. This need for bottled water. If you happen to have a private well, you still hold some water purification tablets available.
easily maintain a healthy diet of batteries on hand. I personally prefer to recharge the batteries. I have a charger as I can connect to the controller in the BOV when on the road. In myemergency kits have different types of lighting and plenty of batteries. I also have a crank radio and a slight fluctuation in the case. I keep my games in the emergency unit as lighters. By the way, if you decide to keep lighters in an emergency kit to ensure your bag or butane lighter.
I would be foolish to go without all the problems of maintaining a sort of arms and ammunition. My clothing is a normal compliment of free shoes,underwear, etc. I keep two BOB - one for winter and one for the summer.
Additional elements include such things as two-way radios, watches, lighters built a tent, a first aid kit, a generator, several fishing rods and tackle, maps, and propane stoves.
I'd like to think I'm ready for emergencies, but from experience I know that when it comes to thread, I'm probably missing somethingimportant.
Copyright @ 2009 Joseph Parish
See Also : Alternative Minimum Tax Cash Advance Business
No comments:
Post a Comment